Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I should have spent $45 to see Wilco play in Brooklyn...



Why yes, that's Wilco with Canadian indie cutie Feist. I shouldn't be surprised since she does appear on the new Wilco album, and Tim Hortons opened some locations in Brooklyn.

But wait, there's more....



Oh my, Ed Droste of Grizzly Bear, one of the men responsible for this glowing review, on stage with Wilco and Feist for "California Stars" from the Mermaid Street albums.

But if you call us now we'll throw in....



Yes, that is Wilco playing "Spiders (Kidsmoke)" with Yo La Fucking Tengo.

Then Jesus came on stage and ripped through a version of "I'm the Man Who Loves You", but no footage of this can be found of this rendition since all the cameras and everyone's head exploded.

Oh wait, I found a video. Enjoy.



I wish Nostradamus told me about this show. Why do I have to be a cheap stubborn college student and just pay $45 for the show? Oh well, next Wilco show, I should come.

No comments: