Sunday, February 15, 2009

Congrats to M.I.A.!


Back in the day with a smaller belly...


Break out the blue cigars, guys. Everyone's favorite Sri Lankan rapper gave birth to a badass baby boy. In fact, she called the sex a few months back when she did an interview with Spin magazine. For those of you with memories like Lenny from Memento, M.I.A. performed her hit "Paper Planes" at the Grammys last week, with other rap stars like Lil Wayne and Kanye West (and all of his afro mullet glory). She was as big as a whale. So obviously, I was afraid that she would go into labor on stage, with Lil Wayne delivering the child, and Kanye providing words of support. It would have made for great television. But alas, the baby was born another day. The baby's daddy is Benjamin Brewer, frontman for the group Exit.



Watch our for the Oscar too. M.I.A. may be performing for her song from Slumdog Millionaire.

CONGRATS M.I.A. AND BB!

No comments: